Applying Partners’ experience and skills to meet specific client needs.
The art of empathising with the needs and expectations of staff and users is at the heart of successful performance by organisations and people.
- What do users want?
- What do staff expect of their managers and boards?
- Relationship between staff and user satisfaction
We work with small groups and sample to provide:
- context-sensitive results that have assisted clients define their services,
- understand where they need to improve in the customer’s eyes; and
- prepare an organisation for inspection.
Working alongside clients we can help with:
- research findings that are clear and targeted and prompts action
- developing and strengthening relationships with customers and the organisations that serve them
- developing patient and user engagement policies and putting them into practice
- project managing the design and implementation of new processes and programmes
We can pull together user and staff views
- on the success of new initiatives/ re-organisations
- on the experience of having had a complaint resolved or not and prepare detailed findings that combine the numbers with the comments
- put over recommendations for discussion at all levels of an organisation – Board, frontline and managers
MAC understand Boards, senior management teams and governance inside out. Their work is both powerful and subtle and I have always found their reports and proposals assists teams to move forward in a strengths-based way, with a good level of ownership and engagement
Anthony Douglas Chief Executive of CAFCASS